Today its a good time to summarize a February.
- last few days I increased my volume instead of studying more. I wanted to play a certain amount of hands and I achieved this so I am happy
- I improved my preflop game. I prepared ranges and now I have a better default strategy against a total unks
- I improved my game from BB. My winrate from this position is -18bb/100 now and I can see a big improvement here
- I improved my game in 3 bet spots
- I found a partner to talk about a game and improve together
- I built a bankroll to play NL16, but I want to play some more hands on NL10 before I move up - just to myself, to be more confident.
So generally it was a good month.
As Matt Janda said, find a low-hanging fruit. Tomorrow I will take a break and think about my biggest leaks right now.
Take care of yourself and see you next time.