Welcome to my journey to develop my game to beat NL100 on Zoom in 2022.
Some notes on my background:
- male, late 30s
- Corporate career traveling around the globe (London, Miami, New York, currently based in Zurich)
- Well on the way to financial independence in 3-4 years
- Love the game
- Develop a hobby and distract from corporate topics which are always in the back of my mind
- Get input from experienced players
- Share results (accountability) and develop a strong mental game
- Build connections to successful grinders
- Fan of twitch.tv/Ceegee87
- My background as a Project Manager forces me to develop a structured approach (see below)
- Get input from the community on how to study efficiently
- I might start grinding NL100 Zoom while studying, probably already being a small winner if I play my A-Game (which is not often the case)
- I build an Excel / VBA tool ("GTO Ranges and Flop frequencies") to support the study process (see below) which I will use next to GTO wizard to visualize my ranges and the GTO ranges of Villain and the frequencies on certain board structures
The next step is to develop a study concept which is probably one of the most important pillars. I will grind the RIO videos on this topic and hope I get some input from the community as well. My next post will cover this subject.