We're always looking for new ways to help you grow as a poker player. Some of our members prefer learning from a diverse group of coaches’ videos, some prefer structured video content in the form of courses, and some prefer using GTO training tools to test their knowledge. Today, we’re giving you a completely different option to help you reach your poker goals.
We’re proud to announce that we’ve partnered with one of Run It Once’s longest tenured Elite coaches, Kevin Rabichow, to provide you with a more personalized option for your poker development.
Starting today, we are taking applications for our new group coaching program. You’ll have the opportunity to learn from an experienced high stakes coach alongside a small group of your peers. What else do you need to know? Here’s a quick breakdown of the program:
- It takes place over 4 weeks
- You’ll be placed into a group of 5-10 players
- You’ll receive 2 1-on-1 coaching sessions with Kevin
- You'll take part in 4 weekly group calls that are specifically tailored to the group’s needs
- You’ll have access to a private Discord server to discuss strategy and to network
- You’ll take part in a private game with your group and you’ll review the footage together afterwards
This program is open to everyone but spots are limited. If you’re interested in finding out more about this program, click here.
Feel free to drop any questions below in the comments or email us at [email protected]