Hey guys. Decided to start a journal to keep me motivated, and also to get some help, insights or anything useful in the pursuit of improvement, both in poker and in life.
I'm gonna use this journal to:
1) Discuss interesting hands;
2) Discuss specific poker strategy, related to subjects I think I have leaks on, or simply subjects that I'm currently studying;
3) Discuss aspects apart from poker strategy that have great impact on our results, like routine, focus, goals, habits and even relationships;
4) Discuss the mental game and how to stay focused and motivated even when the short-term results are not good;
5) Share what I'm doing to improve in general and hopefully get insights from you guys of what is helping you improve.
Be a 5 bb/100 winner at NL100 zoom on PokerStars
Crush micros to a point I can live from Poker (probably winning at NL50 is enough to make good money in my country)
Become better and better each day
I'm probably gonna post weekly or monthly results, let's see how it goes. Hope you enjoy and we can learn together!