as mentioned in the title I want to work on my singletasking skill when playing Poker.
- Playing recreational
- Meditate daily (20 minutes currently, but want to increase length)
- turn on flight modus on phone before playing
- don't listen to music or have browser open while playing
- post results 1x a week
- play only when time is available
- go through FTGU by learning with created AnkiCards
--> Goal is to play focussed and just stick to the plan. Results will come (or not), but not worry about it all that much.
Move up or down according to the BR. Playing with roughly 40 buy-ins currently, which seems plenty given the level of play, but don't want to grind BR up to 1k to play NL25, probably will take shots at the 500 or 600$ mark. And move down a bit faster if shot doesn't work out.
- super pissed :) can't go to the gym right now, because I need a booster shot, which I will get on the 12.1 (sucks big time)
- 4 weekly sessions of 45 minutes steady state Crosstrainer
- 1 weekly session of ~40 minutes doing intervall training on the Crosstrainer
link interesting reads/podcasts here.
Hope this works