What's up RIO,
I've tried starting a few of these before, but never really committed. Let's make this my final, successful attempt! I basically want to blog for accountability and bc it seems fun, so we go again!
- 22 y/o student from the UK
- Currently playing SSNL on stars with a $1k BR
- Playing poker full-time over summer, and potentially beyond (?)
- AKA trying to get good/go pro
The plan for now is to basically grind poker 6 days per week (Tue-Sun) w one day off (Mon). I'll set/update goals on a weekly basis, and likely do monthly recaps.
- Play 15 hours of poker. This works out as 3 hours per day for the remainder of the week.
- Study everyday.
- Work on physical + mental health everyday. Physical health = exercise. Mental health = meditation. All the wizards are doing it these days.
Also going to stream sometimes (here) as I feel like it will supplement the blog well, and have enjoyed doing so in the past :)
Oh, and here's a recent graph playing 5-50NL for those interested.
Think that's all for now, let's goo! <3