How can we workout if homework from the cours are correctly done or not?
Scenario 1 from cours: CO facing Agro BU, bad BB, I am 60bb deep
Origin 32.1% - 22+, A2s+, K2s+, Q5s+, J7s+, T7s+, 97s+, 86s+, 75s+, 65s, 54s, A8o+, K9o+, QTo+, JTo, T9o
Adaptation: 29.1% - 22+, A2s+, K2s+, Q8s+, J8s+, T8s+, 97s+, 87s, 76s, 65s, 54s, A8o+, KTo+, QTo+, JTo, T9o
My adaptation means : have to be tighter facing Agro BU and select well to catch bad BB.
- fringe hands out first
- keep highest suited good kickers-
- remove some 1 gapper to simple hit on SD and FD with low connected suited hands.
Scenario 2: CO facing Tight BU, good BB, I am 100bb deep
Adaptation: 35,4% % - 22+, A2s+, K2s+, Q3s+, J7s+, T7s+, 96s+, 86s+, 75s+, 64s+, 54s, 43s, A8o+, K9o+, Q9o+, J9o+, T9o
My adaptation means : Be wider since BU tighter but be careful on BB.
- I am much deeper and OOP vs opponent => increase SD blocker ranges suited offsuite card Q9, J9o
- I do add few 2 gapper and suite low connector to increase SD/FD hit part of the range
- Increase a bit the top part of Suited connector a wy to possibly increase capability to hit 3rd FD facing BB for example.
I really looking at some discussion on the topic to know if I am getting the correct way or not and so if my understanding do match what it is supposed to be.
Please feel free to comment all your thougjht - I fully oppen to it.
If by any chance there is a groupe created and currently working to discuss that homeworks I will be very please to be informed about since I did not see any yet openned and running.
Looking forward to your reply. If need we can also do put ON a groupe to make it happen.
Thank you for your time.
Take care all.