PokerStars Hand #202575886175: Tournament #2645884748, €9+€9+€2 EUR Hold'em No Limit - Level X (200/400) - 2019/07/22 21:14:19 CET [2019/07/22 15:14:19 ET]
Table '2645884748 128' 8-max Seat #2 is the button
Seat 1: d0410 (7219 in chips, €9 bounty)
Seat 2: epuente (38654 in chips, €13.50 bounty)
Seat 3: Dur4 (18700 in chips, €9 bounty)
Seat 4: TAMN20 (26086 in chips, €9 bounty)
Seat 5: mokarpe (35524 in chips, €13.50 bounty)
Seat 6: bateasminhaspfv (27800 in chips, €9 bounty)
Seat 7: RkBb11 (13394 in chips, €9 bounty)
Seat 8: qlirfuhq3t22g (18342 in chips, €9 bounty)
d0410: posts the ante 50
epuente: posts the ante 50
Dur4: posts the ante 50
TAMN20: posts the ante 50
mokarpe: posts the ante 50
bateasminhaspfv: posts the ante 50
RkBb11: posts the ante 50
qlirfuhq3t22g: posts the ante 50
Dur4: posts small blind 200
TAMN20: posts big blind 400
Dealt to qlirfuhq3t22g [6h 6s]
qlirfuhq3t22g: raises 400 to 800
Dur4: raises 1688 to 2488
qlirfuhq3t22g: calls 1688
FLOP [Th 7s 5c]
Dur4: bets 1791
qlirfuhq3t22g: calls 1791
TURN [Th 7s 5c] [Ts]
RIVER [Th 7s 5c Ts] [2d]
Dur4: bets 4022
4bet shove is option, but:
- is bounty and i am covered.
- villain makes small size 3b so good odds to go postflop, altough low pps don't play that well.
- no info on opponent so better play it safe.
- turn bet is option to not give free cards to overs. is turn bet and how much?
- river fold because i assume he is value betting overpair he checked once he got scared of the paired T on the turn. he chosen small size to get paid, not to bluff.