Hi everyone :-)
After some hand review, decided to post this hand, since I am not sure if my river folds arent too assumptive and exploitable (or just if I am too naive).
I think up to the river its quite standard.
On the river I choose the fold button, because of several reasons:
1. People arent bluffing enough in this line
2. I cant dominate any part of his value betting range
3. His stats seems to be nitty so far 16/14 after 159hands
4. My range isnt capped (especially on this texture, where I think I have a range advantage)
5. My population read is that people arent value betting thin enough.
Is it enough to justify a river fold on almost any runout?