hey everybody, i'm starting at the cash game and i have some basic doubts and i would like the opinion of the most experienced:
1) how many hands per day / month are considered reasonable for a professional player
2) how many screens played simultaneously are considered reasonable?
3) what are the main softwares for studying preflop and pos flop for beginners?
4) how many buy-ins are needed to move up?
5) which bb / 100 do you consider good to move up?
6) how many k hands played on each micro NL?
respecting the individuality of each one, there is no absolute rule, but it is interesting to have a pattern / model to be followed to optimize the evolution