SB: $18.85 (Hero)
No reads on villain.
1) I'm not sure how to react to this really small 4bet. It polarizes him a lot. I need 38% to call and it's hard for my hand to not have 38% against his range (if we assume he's doing this while on tilt) given that I hold an ace. Alarm bells going off though. Fold pre? Feels dirty to fold at that price, but I'm sure this is borderline as hell.
2) When I get to the flop, it's pretty unlikely he has AA because hey - only 1 combo. Now the question is how to best get stacks in.
- Lead the flop? I won't get any bets out of whatever spastic stuff he might have and we'll probably get the money in against top pair + draw anyway. Feels like that's at least part of the range I'm playing against. I'm not a big fan of this line.
- Checkraise all-in? I might get a bet from the BS hands and we're gonna get stacks in against combo draws.
- Check-call? I can let him hang himself with the BS. I think he'll freeze up on the turn though.