SB raises to $6, Hero calls $4
Ok, I played this hand HU vs a 1/2 HU PLO reg. My questions are regarding the turn.
Villain has a standard cbet on flop/turn of about 75/55.
My questions are:
1. Does my hand play best as a check/call or a check/raise?
2. How should I size when I check/raise a turn with this kind of texture?
3. What is a good balanced check/raise range on a turn like this vs. a decent aggro opponent?
4. Do I have a check/raise/fold range? If so I assume this hand belongs in that range?
My own thoughts:
1. My hand is probably best right now but also very vulnerable and plays pretty bad on the river. So a raise is mostly for protection and to make him fold out good equity. Check/calling lets him realize equity too often with weak hands.
2. I guess we only check/raise less than pot if we have a raise/fold range. I can only think of a few. Hands like (JT, 99, 88) I can see as a c/c flop and check/raise/fold turn. However, these hands are only a small part of my overall XR range and the rest of my range the best vacumm play is probably to check/raise full pot, right? So what is my best sizing overall?
3. Straight, sets, OE/wrap + FD and most 2P + FD.
4. As mentioned I think (JT, 99, 88) could be good check/raise/fold hands. Especially if JT comes with a 8/9 blocker like the hand I have.
Thanks in advance!