Wake up, Neo...
The Matrix has you...
Follow the white rabbit.
Knock, knock Neo
After a poker break, we first reset, then followed a WHiTE RaBBiT and now take the ultimate ""ReD PiLL CHaLLeNGe"" to face the truth if we are still beat those Poker games nowadays"".
We`ll either dig into a deep rabbithole or end up in wonderland...
- poker for living since 2008
- break even player since 2015
- 2019/2020 Poker break / travelling the world / brain reset
- Oct 2020 "ReD PiLL CHaLLeNGe" is on!
- to the moon in 2025?
- Starting with an ultimate €3000 bankroll & plan to end up at stakes where they respect your raises!
- The only rule: Not playing stakes/tournaments with less than 50 Buy-ins!
WEEKLY UPDATES here!
You are more than welcome to join, follow & support my "ReD PiLL CHaLLeNGe" adventure HERE and also LIVE in "The Poker Matrix" Twitch channel!!
Looking forward to meet you here, on twitch or on the tables!
+++ LET THIS CHALLENGE BEGIN! +++
Sept. 29, 2020 | 7:51 a.m.
I have a discussion with friends if KQo is a good Button Squeeze hand.
For me it's normally a nice Squeeze hand, it has blockers, if called KQ is almost never way behind, rather ahead and it plays ok in position. For my friends it's a (clear) fold which is confusing me.
What do you guys think and what range you are squeezing here in general?