- Luv the graphics , there simple and elegant , and the games are smoothe. Your designer and dev. team should be supper happy!
- Splash the POT is perfectly desgined for Omaha as it dose not interveen in the POT ( I mainly play Holdem though :) )
- Withdrawls procesed super fast! Money in my bank account the next day!
- Suport , supper fast and helpfull!
- Lack of game variety. I would like a format of fast forward poker , tournaments sng etc ( I am pretty sure this products are on there way , Comon devs!!! :) )
- As you can imagine , the people that are making the traffic currently are all pretty, pretty good :) as, we all just wan`t to make the site a success story!
- Smaller and higher stakes!
- Tools to analyse your own game ( not mandatory as the site offers you the hand history but would be a cool feature)
I hope RIOP will become a player in the next few years , and I wish everyone envolved the best of luck!
PS : Can you make the rake 1% to a maximum of 1 $ ( Just Kidding :) ) I know it`s a bussiness . You could make a lower rake for the future fast forward poker :) :) :D :D !
June 25, 2020 | 3:08 p.m.
Do you guys keep all of your bankroll on the poker site/sites you are playing?
Currently I do. I use a 500 buy-ins for the max tournament buy in I play.
I was thinking on keeping 490 buyins in my bank account, as i created a separate one for poker and only keep 10 buy-ins for my max level buy-in.
Am I beeing silly or is it ok? Any one dose that?
June 5, 2020 | 12:44 p.m.
Thank you for the answers!
June 3, 2020 | 12:22 p.m.
As I have really started to study the game recently, I find that my belives about ranges and actions at the table are much more dynamic than I tought.
Some hands you should 3-Bet 33% , fold 33% or call 33% :). Do you guys use like a random number generator to take decissions like this?
I know it depends alot on the table dynamic , but on a table where all the people are regulars, I guess this comes in to play.
As I am a 10 NLZ player, I dont know if its necessary to start randomizing using a number generator, but if I whant to evolve my game and move in stakes, I should probably do it ?
Thank you very much for reading! All oppinionns are welcomed!
June 1, 2020 | 4:59 p.m.
I find myself that I play super well for a maximum of 60 to 90 minutes.
Than I start doing silly mistakes and become spewy. As some of you grind 10 h a day :) , like how do you manage to play your A game for so long?
Recently I started imposing myself a rule. Every hand that I play I will take a minimum of 5 seconds to think throw. I also reduced the number of tables from 4 zoom tables to 2.
The results, for me are pretty good so far with the changes, but as you can imagine the numbers of hands I play drop.
Also , before session I listen to some relaxation hypnosis. I think it helps me be in the zone.
Thank you for taking the time to read! All answers are welcome!
June 1, 2020 | 4:54 p.m.
In my oppinion I should shove turn, what do you guys think?
June 1, 2020 | 4:41 p.m.
Should i call his floap raise?
Should i fold his floap raise?
I have absoloutly no information on the player, as i have never seen him before.
June 1, 2020 | 4:34 p.m.
UTG 246 BB (Hero) ( Ah As)
MP 121 BB (Villain)
CO 295 BB
BU 111 BB
SB 129 BB
BB 100 BB
UTG (Hero ) Raises to 3BB
MP Call 3BB
POT = 7.2 BB
2d Kh 8s
Hero : Check
Villain : Check
2d Kh 8s 4c
Hero : Bet = 3.6 BB
Villain : Call = 3.6 BB
POT = 14 BB
2d Kh 8s 4c 2s
Hero : Bet 16.1 BB
Villain : Raise 51.0 BB
Hero : Calls
Villian wins with 4h 4d.
I have no information on this player. When he raises shold i shove river vs 10 NLZ Unknown? I guess folding to his river raise is out of the question?
Or dose just calling in that situation lead to less variance in general?
June 1, 2020 | 10:11 a.m.
UTG 121 BB
MP 77.5 BB
CO 232 BB (Hero) (As Qh)
BU 100 BB
SB 171 BB
BB 100 BB
MP Raise (Villain 1) 2.5 BB
CO (Hero) Raises 7.5 BB ( As Qh)
BU (Villain 2) Call 7.5 BB
MP (Villain 1) Calls 7.5 BB
POT = 22.8 BB
Jc 5d 4c
Villain 1 : Check
Hero : Bet 17.1
Villain 2 : Calls
Villain 1 : Folds
POT = 55.3 BB
Jc 5d 4c Ah
Hero : Bet 22.5 BB
Villain : Call 22.5 BB
POT = 107 BB
Jc 5d 4c Ah 10d
Hero : Raise All-in ( 179 BB)
Villain : Calls
Villain wins with Ac Kc
June 1, 2020 | 9:12 a.m.
UTG 122 BB (Villain)
MP 127 BB (Hero) ( Qh Qc)
CO 322 BB
BU 77.5 BB
SB 111 BB
BB 162 BB
UTG Raises to 3BB
MP (Hero) Raises to 9 BB
POT = 18.6 BB
9h Jc 8s
Villain : Check
Hero : Check
9h Jc 8s 3c
Villain : BET = 9.3 BB
Hero : Call = 9.3 BB
POT = 36.2
9h Jc 8s 3c 10h
Villain : BET =18.1 BB
Hero : Raise All-in ( 108 BB)
Villain : Folds
Should i just raise smaller for value on the river? Like to 40 -45 BB ? All oppinions are welcome!
May 31, 2020 | 6:58 p.m.
With the turn bet you are building the pot up, for no reason with a mediocre hand in my oppinion.
If you want to fold AK or some wired hand you think he called the floap with , than bet 25% to 33% of pot. But you said you have no info on the guy , 66 hands is nothing. Sure , once in a blue moon he may show up, if you call the river, with 8-9... but the rest of the time you lose. Just give it up , it`s fine.
Do not hero call that :) .
May 25, 2020 | 7:51 p.m.
Hello again. I think you played it perfectly. As far as he is concerned I think he played it horrible from start to end :).
The way he played this hand I think if he had any pair in hand, he would have shoved your raise pre-floap. So i really think it is unlikely for him to have a set there. Most of the time his range is composed , i guess out of top pair a lot of the time and 2 pairs.
Apperantly he has in his range a double gutter as well. So your shove is like amazing there!
You are pretting the Dineros!
May 24, 2020 | 7:42 a.m.
The question i have is , if in the players mind he has thin value bets. Like KK for example...
As far as for the pool of $11 MTT`s , its like 5% good regs, 25 % Decent players , 30% ABC players and 40 % Super bad players.
With absoloutly no read, at that stage of the tournament, i would call his shove.
May 21, 2020 | 9:27 a.m.
I like how you played the hand. It depends on your information about the player if you fold river shove. But i like the sizing on the turn. And river tbh...
May 21, 2020 | 8:30 a.m.
- In the micros you can absoloutly crush by just playing ABC.
- If you have the money , buy From The Ground Up MTT. It will bring you up to speed to modern days poker.
- 46 tournaments is nothing...
- Posting in the forum is great, keep it up and learn.
- Because of your question you relly have to work on your mental game! For example, me at the beggining of every session i listen to some eyes closed relaxation hypnosis.
- MTT poker = Variance. Work on your mental game and be preppared for losing months.The best players in the world have them!
- Obviously this is not your main income source, at least not yet. Treat this as an opportunity to invest in the future,by learning. Get a tracking software , or record your screen with OBS (it is free). Than analyse your play even if you have to sacrifice a session. It is worth it.
8.Enjoy it brother, at the end of the day that is the most important thing.
May 21, 2020 | 8:23 a.m.
Your play is decent untill river. I would use smaller sizing, but the sizing is not to bad as he is the player at risk and you do put extra pressure on him. Once you get called floap,turn that is it. Let it go and save your stack.
You could, some precentage of the time ,check back that floap , but at a final table i like putting pressure on the opponent. And when the A comes , i think it hits ure range pretty good, so i like the bet there.