1) Yes. My thought process was that if I couldn't think critically and answer the question within 20 seconds, it would probably not be smart to add another table...
6) I think the hand categories would be nice too. Something like this...
Also not sure if this is intentional, but I do like that when you click on the cards you can change the suits, but I think the action labels shouldn't have the previous actions still i.e. Call -> Raise Pot etc.
Aug. 10, 2020 | 11:32 p.m.
I just subscribed and LOVE IT.
I was wondering if we could start a feature request thread possibly?
Some nice to haves would be:
1) a running timer after each new hand
2) It would also be nice to keep track of which board textures and hands you get wrong, that way you know which ones to spend more time practicing on
3) have something like streaks
4) support multi way pots
5) possibly a slightly expanded category section, likes hands that block his nut outs, hands that block his continues, made hands where you have a flush draw, made hands where you don't have a flush draw, hands where you block the top end of his continuing range, hands where you block the bottom end of his continuing range, hands that block his nut outs i.e. equity denial etc.
6) download hand/board, I use a screen capturing tool thats helpful, but would be nice if built in
Aug. 10, 2020 | 7:38 p.m.
My thoughts on jamming the turn was that I thought any two pair or set would have raised the flop, especially Kx hands. So I thought my opponent would have mostly wrap + flush draws in his range.
Aug. 2, 2020 | 5:49 p.m.
Winning Poker, Omaha Pot Limit - $0.10/$0.25 - 6 players
Hand delivered by CardsChat - https://www.cardschat.com/hand-converter.php
UTG: $40.58 (162 bb)
MP: $14.77 (59 bb)
CO: $54.80 (219 bb)
BU: $37.40 (150 bb)
SB (Hero): $25.00 (100 bb)
BB: $25.00 (100 bb)
Pre-Flop: ($0.35) Hero is SB with T♠ A♦ J♠ 7♦
2 players fold, CO raises to $0.85, 1 fold, Hero 3-bets to $2.80, BB calls $2.55, CO calls $1.95
Flop: ($8.40) K♦ 9♥ 8♦ (3 players)
Hero bets $8.40, BB folds, CO calls $8.40
Turn: ($25.20) K♠ (2 players)
Hero bets $13.80 (all-in), CO calls $13.80
River: ($52.80) 6♥ (2 players, 1 all-in)
Total pot: $52.80 (Rake: $2.64)
SB (Hero) shows T♠ A♦ J♠ 7♦ (a straight, Six to Ten)
(Equity - Pre-Flop: 50%, Flop: 43%, Turn: 0%, River: 0%)
CO shows 9♠ 9♣ J♥ T♥ (a full house, Nines full of Kings)
(Equity - Pre-Flop: 50%, Flop: 57%, Turn: 100%, River: 100%)
CO wins $50.16