OOP OTT after X/C flop :
But on this turn IP has 52.332% Equity (not so big advantage).
And if we take a look at the Ad scenario, IP has even Eq disadvantage 44.297%.
And those numbers me confuse even more
April 2, 2020 | 11:32 a.m.
Hi! I think I found a bug gap in my fundamental understanding, because PIO shows me the results that I cant explain.
So, the hand was 3bet pot SBvsBTN and X/C 33% 5d4c2d.
On the Xd turn IP has equity AND nuts advantage, and I thought that is the case for big/over bet. BUT
Solver always choose 33% only here OTT and mostly has 2.5x AI bet OTR.
The only explanation I can find why is that heppening is IP has big nuts advantage and dont need that much protection and IP is maximizing EV of bluffs by keeping the OOP range wide and make it fold OTR. Am I close?
April 2, 2020 | 9:26 a.m.
1) Vs tight EP opening (<15%) fold pre is the best option.
2) Check flop with whole range is completely fine for EP guy, especially in 3way pot. His Top and Over pairs can bet for value 3 streets, especially on such a dinamic board, and he defend the range by x/r the strongest part of it.
3) You can represent even less than EP, and still you have BB behind and still he could potentially trapping with 67o kind of hands
May 16, 2019 | 8:19 p.m.
The problem with betting river here that you are representing no bluffs. So probably you are not getting enough calls from worse hands. If I were him I think it's ok to fold AJs and call/raise 2 pairs+. If he is cappable to find bluff raise onr, it's gonna be even more disaster for our line
May 15, 2019 | 7:59 p.m.
Hi Gary! Thanx for the video. I have some difficulties with understanding the first hand (QcQs on KKTdds.
1. You've mentioned that you could fold some JJ, QQ, AA with diamonds vs this c/r size. Don't you think it's making him bluffs too much profitable giving the pot size? (You are folding about 50% of hands if I understand correct the Cold 4bet range)
2. The opponent has more than enough eq to call your Cbet but tough decision in 3bet AI scenario. Don't you think that c/r is not the best way to realize A4s eq?
2.1. After your call on the flop, don't you think he is just not getting enough folds on this turn to shove A4dd? ( blocking Ad).