I'm a semi-pro poker player from Eastern Europe, I've had few other journals in the past on RIO, I'm not very proud of them as they were quite chaotic, so one of the goals for this journal is to keep my posts straight to the point and keep them more professional. I recently moved up to 100NL, I mostly play rush and cash on GG. I had a pretty bad run lately, and end up losing in September, my results on 100NL wasn't great, still winning a little bit over 100k hand sample or so, but I strongly suspect that my wr suffered due to variance. I figured that making a journal will help with my motivation, discipline, and it's quite useful to chat with other posters on the forum as grinding online poker can feel quite isolating sometimes. So my plan for this journal is to regularly post graphs/hands, maybe strategy posts from time to time, I'm thinking of posting results every 2-4weeks, haven't decided on that yet.
Few goals for myself and this journal:
* No alcohol in October!
* Post results/hands/thoughts/strat posts(?) regularly
* Be more consistent with my grind/study schedule and overall in other things in life
* No bullshit posts about bad variance and how unlucky I'm
* Minimum 60k hands in October
* Fix my sleep schedule (probably the toughest one for me)
* And the ultimate goal of mine as the title suggests: Become more professional! :)
GL all and let's everyone have a great month! :) #LFG