I've played poker on and off aince 2008, never really getting any further than 25nl. This time however, is going to be different. This time, I know I'm going to move up. I've found a balance in life I never had before; I'm working fulltime as a teacher specialized in second language learning and Im marrying my fiancé in July.
Taking you with me
In this journal I'll write about the struggles I encounter towards my endgoal, beating z100nl. Expect goals, graphs, reflection and maybe a video or two.
Goals for 2019
- Play at least 250.000 hands
- Beat 10nl and 25nl (have a positive winrate over reasonable sample)
- Look at results only once a month (or less). I think this is a big one for me.
Goals for this week
- 4.000 hands playing two tables
- Cluster marked hands for sb vs bb in srp and run a script in GTO+, focussing on range vs range interactions on different textures, cbetting strategy and how turns and rivers interact with both ranges.
- Watch three videos on sb vs bb play (will post links later).
I have a roll of roughly ly 100 buy ins, will check my financial results next school holiday (end of february).