If someone is interested in creating video content by analyzing 3-way postflop spots with Simple 3-Way Solver, I could offer good deal on purchasing it.
Couple words about Simple 3-Way:
- the only solver on the market that could perform calculations in 3-way spots without abstractions with "state of the art" algorithms, that allow to receive accurate results (recommended to be used on turns and rivers)
- simplified and unique approach of the flop calculation allows to perform calculations insanely fast.
This is how program looks like
Jan. 22, 2020 | 7:11 a.m.
Welcome all PLO players.
Recently I published two free postflop trainings for PLO in my software Simple GTO Trainer. First training spot is 3bet pot HU and second one is 3bet pot SBvsBB in 6-max.
Training files were solved in Simple Omaha, which is the only solver for PLO that performs calculations without abstractions (with vector algorithm, not Monte Carlo; without bucketing)
Now the actual questions for which the topic was created:
1. Do you think the PLO training program is convenient? What is missing?
2. How can you evaluate the quality of decisions in free training and what can you say about the proposed set of sizing for training?
3. What spots would you like to train additionally?
Any feedback and your suggestions will be useful to us.
Here are screenshots of Simple GTO Trainer: