Preflop action is already taken.
You forget about this one. For example you have flushdraw and two overs on the flop and somebody goes allin 2x pot
You need 40% of pot odds. And getting 60% in equity.
In that moment. You leave your preflop action behind.
If you have 13% of equity and face a bet it's tough to continue due to our equity. More because our range allows us to.
Nov. 7, 2021 | 8:43 a.m.
Cutoff opens 34% of hands. Calls 6-8% of hands vs BB shove of 30BB effective. Shoving then 32o becomes profitable. It is better than Folding. Of course most of players choose to fold this hand and Call hands like JTo and 98s because they play better postflop. Any ideas how to calculate EV of those plays or is it to complex?
May 27, 2021 | 2:50 p.m.
Well. I used to play high stakes few years ago. Wanted to build up from stratch & get momentum of game going. Seems like NL25 is unbeatable for rake or a little. Not worth playing. Ofc Crushing NL100 or Above makes sense but Don't have Bankroll for it now. Ofc. I could increase my winrate by few bb/100 for sure but It's not really much more It can be increased by on I think.
May 27, 2021 | 8:04 a.m.
Thanks for answer. Yes I play LAG style. A bit more hands than this. That would make sense. Checked history and all and -600$ makes sense. Well. That sux. I didn't play super A-game all time. But overall I think those games are beatable by not so much it doesn't even make it worth playing. Gonna transistion to other game I guess spin or so. Rake is 10bb/100. I checked on a site that NL100 or NL200 has that high of rake aswell. Is that true. Can anybody answer? Playing NL100 with 10bb/rake is beatable? It might be but by how much?
May 23, 2021 | 5:04 p.m.
Hi. I'm playing NL25 on GGpoker for a while. Checked graphs on pokercraft.
I don't know if I'm up. Those graph's don't get to a count rake in game.
Just played few hands in a session where it shows I won 15$ when originally I won 13.5$ so around 10% more. Now I wonder if It is that I'm up since beginning of year 10% less. That would be around 1.6k$ Or rake during 130k hands took it all and I could even be on minus? Been cashing out and depositing here and there and I just can't figure it out now. That's the reason I'm creating this post. Anybody with an idea how is it in reality?