hey guys, i have a question, the solver prefers to check OOP on the river when we have nuts or seminuts in some spots to give the villain a chance to bluff on the river it happens q many times, mainly in the micro, the villains do not bluff and give up betting on the river
The situation happens in SRP and 3bet pot
what strategy do you adopt? bet high, bet 2x pot, bet very low (10%), check
what is the best simplification? 😄
April 29, 2021 | 12:23 p.m.
hey guys i would like to discuss some basic micro limits issues and strategies
1) Of course, in poker there is no rule, but AA and KK do you always (or almost always) play a raise? what situation do you call? never fucking limp AA utg?
2) how do you play pocket pairs? in the situation of a 3 bet pot, 150 BBS + deep (you and the villain, always (or almost always) call 3bet regardless of position?
3) do they come out and enter again when they reach a certain amount of stack? for example 400BB +?
4) situation in which the villain has a low stack (~ 50bbs) and you receive a 3bet with a marginal hand, very little ev or break even, is it better to fold this marginal spot or do we continue anyway?
April 16, 2021 | 2:50 p.m.
SB: $7.50 (Hero)
MP wins and shows two pair, Tens and Sixes.
MP wins $4.96
Rake is $0.21
April 11, 2021 | 1:06 a.m.
hey everybody, i'm starting at the cash game and i have some basic doubts and i would like the opinion of the most experienced:
1) how many hands per day / month are considered reasonable for a professional player
2) how many screens played simultaneously are considered reasonable?
3) what are the main softwares for studying preflop and pos flop for beginners?
4) how many buy-ins are needed to move up?
5) which bb / 100 do you consider good to move up?
6) how many k hands played on each micro NL?
respecting the individuality of each one, there is no absolute rule, but it is interesting to have a pattern / model to be followed to optimize the evolution