If you had a spare $1000, how would you best invest this money to improve your poker game?
RIO essential/ elite, poker coaching, solvers, mental coaching, monka ranges, bankroll,coke and hookers, something else?
Just interested to see what others would value as the best bang for there buck.
April 23, 2019 | 1:47 a.m.
I also feel that this line is a value line more often than not.
April 19, 2019 | 9:07 p.m.
UTG wins and shows two pair, Aces and Threes.
UTG wins $48.35
Rake is $2.00
April 18, 2019 | 11:13 p.m.
I ran a few sims with my 4bet range and a tight linear range (not really sure how to pio but gave it a crack)
I think the adjustment moving forward might be to flat pre > 3b fold.
Vs a wider range I can look to raise a bit on the flop or call.
April 9, 2019 | 7:20 a.m.
Rake is $0.91
April 7, 2019 | 1:21 p.m.
Poker Stars, $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.
CO: $26.37 (105.5 bb) 22/13/3.3 ~ 100hands, nit reggy maybe.
Hero (BTN): $47.56 (190.2 bb)
Preflop: Hero is BTN with Th Tc
2 folds, CO raises to $0.62, Hero raises to $2, 2 folds, CO raises to $5.65, Hero calls $3.65
Flop: ($11.65) 9h 5s 2h (2 players)
CO bets $4.25, Hero calls $4.25 - Raising here at all is one of my considerations.
Turn: ($20.15) Jd (2 players)
CO bets $16.47, HERO ???? I would say the pool is unlikely to db bluff here. I have 99,10,JJ plus a few fd (if i havent jammed then on flop) here a small portion,
April 7, 2019 | 12:52 p.m.
MP: $50.00 (Hero)
Rake is $1.85
Aug. 4, 2016 | 9:27 a.m.
I would say understanding your ranges, when to widen and when to contract them. Also think about villains ranges so that you can improve your hand reading (this is where im at).
Actively watch videos of the producers you like and participate in the discussion.
Aug. 2, 2016 | 1:31 a.m.
Tough spot, our range looks capped and JJ is close to the top of our range. Villain can have 9 combos of KQ, 2 combos A2s and maybe a few of 33 along with some missed draws as bluffs. I am thinking its a good spot to over bet and put pressure on us (maybe he can also widen with Kx combos).Personally I would probably call with this combo, and maybe something like aq.
Alternate lines is check/ call turn or block bet the river.
Aug. 1, 2016 | 5:38 a.m.
Hi Paul, i am following the no question is a dumb question theory so that i can learn instead of just clicking buttons and smashing up keyboards.
- 50sec in you mention that BU should sometimes consider cold 4bet qq, would this be a 4bet call vs a reg? Would you ever 4bet fold with qq?
- 8min TT small sizing. I noticed often you chose to bet small. What is the reasoning/ theory behind this approach? I noticed you did this when villains range did not hit the flop well (ie 25Tr).
- 25min You mention that maybe you should maybe over bet ATs. Is this an option because the villain's range is likely capped? What would be another reason to over bet?
- 30min BB vs SB you mention that we should 3B aggressive in this spot. Would 15-18% non-linear range be about right?
- 39min A5s, small cbet. I would expect the Villain to peal wide here. What other hands would you put into your c/c range and what hands would you consider check folding.
Thanks in advance.
July 21, 2016 | 12:06 p.m.
Are there any videos or threads that deal with creating huds that are viable for 6 max zoom. Currently play 10nl so the player pool is large.
Decided to make my own and just adding to it as i go:Name/ vpip/pfr/AF/3B Wtsd%/WWSF%/River bet
New panel RFI
Any advice or tips would be appreciated.